Seek & Destroy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seek & Destroy

This is the Seek & Destroy Alliance from Uni37 in Ogame.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Origin of SaD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
solenoid

solenoid

Origin of SaD Empty
PostSubject: Origin of SaD   Origin of SaD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 3:48 pm

Origin:

Luska messaged me ingame asking me if I was portuguese since I had named one of my planets a portuguese name. I responded "no", but explained that I am a student of the language and am learning to love it.

After some conversation we decided to disband our very small alliances and join them... so what was initially one small group of portuguese guys and another small group of Air Force Academy Cadets has begun to grow into a modest but decent group of guys. <-- as soon as a girl joins I'll change that. Haha.

And here we are....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Origin of SaD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin of SaD   Origin of SaD Icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Well said Iceman!! Smile)

We should definitly probe into the female universe and invite them to our Ally Smile lol
Back to top Go down
https://seekanddestroy.forumotion.com
solenoid

solenoid

Origin of SaD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin of SaD   Origin of SaD Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:59 am

Well we've got a girl now. But I don't feel like changing it. I don't think she'll mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Origin of SaD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin of SaD   Origin of SaD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin of SaD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seek & Destroy :: Universe 37 :: Origin-
Jump to: